Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thought of the day.....

The brain is an amazing thing! Oh, and mine is constantly flipped to the on button. As I sit here writing this post, I am thinking of the time spent on this computer tonight. Do I really have this much time to spend? My surroundings would say "NO". However, this is my time...time well spent....right?? As I try to convince myself!
So this brings me to my thought of the day.....quit my teaching position (which is only part time) to research and create a fabulous blog. Where was all this "techie" stuff when I was a SAHM? Hmmm, one thing that is great about our thoughts...they are just that, unless you put them into motion. I will not be quitting my teaching job, but on the brighter side...summer is just around the corner! Watch out bloggers....this gal will be up bright an early blogging her little fingers away! Well, maybe not so early :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment