Friday, December 30, 2011

New year...a new me! To be continued....

Hard to believe that it is almost 2012. Yes, that is what I have been reading on all social networks. I must say that it is just not this year that has gone by so fast, it has been the last several years. It just happens to be a few days before New Years so I hear it more. I have been reading several post on the resolutions for the new year. Not sure why I do any...it seems as if I set myself up for failure. Then I ask my self why do I fail at this task that I have 365 days to accomplish. Hmmm! Once again I have decided on changing ME! Here are some of my resolutions...(the first one I stole, but it suited me).

Not feel so guilty when I eat cake
How I am feeling today will not be determined by others
Enjoy more of my creative side
Try something new...a class, a recipe or a good book
Kiss and hug my kids as much as possible
Pray more
Become more active in my church
Always.... Think positive!

Then there is always the......

lose weight
exercise
eat healthier

blah, blah blah!

Well there you have it...it is done and ready to be reinforced. I did leave out this blog, but I am going to try to keep up with this as much as possible. Yes, I said this before....but this time I am stickin' to it!

Tomorrow night we will be hosting a small gathering of friends. Still to be determined on how many. Oooh, I thought of one more to add to my list. Going up right now to add, before I forget. Just a little hint...it will be the last one. The menu is as follows....chicken wings (luv them), Baked crab dip (yummo), pulled pork on the smoker, and shrimps (just love to say it that way, even though it is not politically correct). Posting of pics soon! My wish for everyone for the New Year is that it be a year of happiness, craziness, a little madness...one filled with friendship, mischief, and kindness....most of all love to the fullest, laugh until it hurts, live like there is no tomorrow....have a memorable 2012. Happy New Year! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment